Welcome to 60cards website
We would like to introduce ourselves. We are a multilingual site with an aim of helping the community of Pokemon players grow, get in touch with each other, get the stuff they need, share experiences and enjoy yourselves here.
We are bringing the blogs by the very best Pokemon players from around the world to help you see what is happening.
In addition, you do not have to just read but you can also become a part of 60cards. You can add and create your own articles, add commentaries, opinions and ratings.
Why we have decided to start 60cards...
Even though the community of Pokemon players is really huge and great, we have felt there is no website on the Internet which can connect all Pokemon players and Pokemon fans together no matter what language they speak.
How it works ...
The contents of the 60Cards author blogs is going to be free till the end of the year. After that we are going to set up a small monthly fee which will be specified in two weeks.
What you can expect for your fee...
All Premium articles by the very best Pokemon players in full version.
All of Premium articles will be translated into all languages we support, starting with English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Czech.
Competitions and others
Introducing the 60cards Market...
We wanted to create a place where the players get all the cards they need for the best prices. It is not an easy task to do for a single seller that is why we decided to open our Market for everyone who wants to sell.
- Buying cards on 60cards Market is completely free. You only have to pay for the cards' value and the shipping costs.
How much is one credit?
- One credit is equal to one Euro, however you can see the prices in your currency you set up in your profile. Our system corrects the rate every day.
- You can set up the shipping in your profile.
How it works...
- Our system will automaticly calculate combined shipping for your cards. You may choose the range of cards for the shipping rates in your setup. Post office uses price charts for caltulating prices (0-50g, 51g-100g,101g-150g,...) One card is aproximetely 1.80 grams (0.0635 ounce). The only thing you need to do is find out your shipping rates for unregistered and registered letter and you are ready to go.
- The range in your setup is range of the single cards you will be shipping. This is the fairest way for bought seller and buyer.
Where can I ship to?
- In your shipping setup you may choose among Local/Domestic, Continental, or Oversea shipping. You can fill only some of those options and buyers from the locations you do not ship will not be able to see/buy your offers.
What is registered and unregistered letter?
- This is the way we protect our buyers and it is also oportunity for new sellers. Sometimes you would like to buy cards from a new seller who has not earned his/her feedback yet. When you choose the registered (trackable) method the buyer will not recieve the money untill you confirm recieving your order. When any problems ocur you will be able to contact our support and the money will be saved untill the problem is solved.
How should I fill in the shipping chart?
- The Add Range button opens you the shipping chart. First two columns indicates the range for how many cards the prices are applied for.
- Here is an example: Lets say I am from Germany and this is my shipping setup. For 1 to 7 cards, my local shipping (to Germany) for unregistered letter will be 1 € (in this case my currency). To the Italy the continental shipping will be applied and price for shipping will be 2 € and to the USA 3 €. Lets say I am from the USA and want to send 12 cards, registered letter to France. The price in this example would be 25 $. Use your currency for the shipping prices. If you do not want to send somewhere, leave it blank.
Market order flow
- Do I have to pay for listing my cards?On 60cards Market, offering cards for sale is completely free. There is no insertion fee and no time limit for the offer. You may list as many cards as you like. The listed cards remain in the system until you sell them or until you decide to take them out again.
- When you sell a card, 60cards Market will charge a commission. The commission is calculated for each card sold for 5% of the card value. The commission will be automatically deduced from your 60cardsMarket account.
- As a buyer in some cases you might want to request a cancelation. This is possible only before sellers confirms the shipment however should not be used for no reason.
- As a seller you can request cancelation only for following reasons :
- item is damaged/lost
- wrong price caused by missclick
- After your order is completed both sides will leave a feedback. Please be sure to contact your seller/buyer before leaving negative feedback.