Informations for 60cards.net PREMIER Online Cup #8
Informations for 60cards.net PREMIER Online Cup #8
Tournament name : 60cards.net Online Cup #8
Date : 26. August 2014
Registration : http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/SFtFhkJfB3
Tournament rounds : Every tournament round will have 3 days time limit for playing the match. First round will start 8.5 2014. For more detail info about rounds check out section "Rounds".
Communication with admins : firstname.lastname@example.org
Format : Single Elimination,BO3, NXD-on, you can change decks/cards in decks between rounds
Decklists : no
Entry fee : free, anyone can join
Prizes : 72 PTCGO codes guaranteed
Prizes structure : For top 8
1st round : 26.8. ->29.8.
2nd round : 30. 9. -> 4. 9.
3rd round : 5.9. -> 8. 9.
4th round : 9. 9. -> 12. 9.
5th round : 13. 9. -> 16. 9.
Because this is the first tournament after worlds, we will provide twice as many prices as usually.
*If there will be more rounds, we are going to update this schedule.
WE HIGHLY RECOMEND TO START SEARCHING FOR YOUR OPONNET ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE ROUND OR SOONER
This means that every round will have 3 days to be played. If you will have any problems with finding right time to play or any other stuff, contact us on email email@example.com.
If you and your opponent will be ready and you both agree on playing game earlier than our schedule says, you can do this. This mean if you finish your 1st round first day of the first round and your opponent will do same, you can both play your 2nd round onright away you dont have to wait for the start of next round.
Default communication channel set by organizer will be Private Messages on Challonge. Every participant will be here because here will be brackets so communication between all participants will be easy. Feel free to use Discussion aswell.
There will an interview with the winner on 60cards.net main page.
We are willing to increase guarantee prize pool if we end up getting large amount of support from you !
Tournament will start 20. June 2014 12:00 CET (midday) = 6:00 EST = 3:00 PST.
From this date you can start playing your 1st round. You have to finish your round till 23. 7. 2014 till 11:59 CET (nearly midday) = 5:59 EST = 2:59 PST.
For communication with opponent please use Challonge's private messages and also feel free to use
the Discussion. As a last option feel free to use also 60cards.net support e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will end 1 minute before tournament start which is 7. 3. 2014 11:59 CET (nearly midday) = 5:59 EST = 2:59 PST.
a.) Player A will not show up, Player B will show up (and contact us) - game will not be played for any reason
result - Player B will be rewarded by a win in a round, Player A will be given a game loss.
b.) Player A will show up, Player B will show up - game will not be played for any reason
result - both players will be disqualified from the tournament. We know this is very strict punishment, but we need an effort to play from our participants, we are doing tournaments, because of you guys and we really dont want to DQ anyone, but even you have to show some effort in playing games in time.
c.) Player A will not show up, Player B will not show up - game will not be played
result - both players will be disqualified without any consultation. Players has to show effort in playing their games. If they will not, we are not going to annoy fair players and delay tournament rounds.
- Winner of the game has to screenshot his/her winning screen after the game (this is the most important rule. After your game you have to screenshot your winning screen. Otherwise there is no way for us to find out who won in case of dispute)
- Tournament System : Single Elimination, all matches are BO3 (2 wins to advance)
- Winner of duel has to add result of the match and add screenshot with his winning screen
- Winner of the tournament provides screenshot of his or her deck for the interview.
- Winner of the first game must let his/her opponent choose who goes first.
HOW TO PLAY 60CARDS.NET PTCGO TOURNAMENTS
-For sign-up to a tournament you have to be registered on page http://challonge.com/ all brackets and schema will be there.
-Your nickname has to be same as on PTCGO
How to find opponent
- 1. step – look at brackets and find yourself and your opponent`s name. This applies only after the tournament starts. NOT BEFORE.
- 2. step – in PTCGO – add your opponent as a friend and invite him into friendly battle
- Winner of the match adds result. Winner of the game has to screenshot his/her winning screen after the game (this is the most important rule. After your game you have to screenshot your winning screen. Otherwise there is no way for us to find out who won in cas of dispute.) Keep the screenshot for case of inability to agree on results. In case of both players do not agree on results and no one is able to prove it both will be penalized.
- Next to your match there is a question mark, click it and check yourself as a winner.
Making screenshots during games : This is VERY IMPORTANT. In case that you or your opponent add wrong game result or any other problems, admin has no other way how to solve a problem other than check sreenshots. If none of players made screenshots, both will be disqualified from a tournament. Therefore –MAKE SCREENSHOTS it may only help you if you are 100% sure that you are corrent with your statement.
We hope everyone will enjoy playing the tournaments. We understand there might be other tournament at that time and also not everyone will be able to play in the time we chose. Therefore we will try to do more tournaments in the future so everyone is able to participate.